To our wonderful friends, locals & customers,
We understand this is a difficult time for our society and an unprecedented one, but we will get through together and keep supporting our local businesses around Perth while we can.
At the Oxford Hotel we consider your safety and health our highest priority. We will continue to stay open and run business as usual while we are continuing to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19) outbreak closely.
The Oxford Hotel takes their responsibility for the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees seriously and have put certain hygienic protocols in place for all of our staff to follow and are taking precautionary measures to minimise any risk, they include;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitising at The Oxford Hotel with additional overnight disinfecting of surfaces.
- Providing additional hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes for customers and staff to use at all times. We encourage all customers to use these on entering the premise.
- Continuing to remind our staff on hygiene and cleanliness practices.
- All staff are required to reduce the risk infection by practising personal hygiene
- All our staff are required to declare their health and travel status.
- Weather permitting, we will keep ALL areas of the venue open and operating to ensure social distancing. Being such a large venue, space is easily achieved.
- We are strongly encouraging our customers to pay with card rather than cash.
With recent advice relating to no more than 100 persons gathering together – we will be monitoring this by way of headcount.
We will also be closely monitoring the advice from medical experts and will respond accordingly.
We’re all in this together, so let’s continue to support the community, each other and local businesses.
We thank you for you continued support as we navigate through these tough times.
The Oxford Hotel Management